Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 February 2014

Liebster Award

hello everyone thanks to Zoe Mountford I have been nominated the Liebster award.


Rules:

- 11 facts about yourself
- 11 questions as specified by the person who selected you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Include the Liebster Award in the post and sidebar


11 facts about me.
1. I have a massive fear of dogs.
2. I love swimming.
3. I haven't wore glasses all my life.
4. I'm a mummy's girl.
5. I love crisps.
6. I have a cat named Charlie.
7. I have a massive shopping addiction.
8. I've never been to London.
9. I love my friends.
10. I'm 14 years old and turn 15 soon:D.
11. My favourite band is One Direction.

1. What is your favourite makeup item? Foundation because depending on the foundation it can be builded up as a concealer and as i have quite an issue going out in public without nothing on my skin this is a must for me.
2. Where is the best place you have travelled/visited? Turkey because the views were amazing, when you looked across the sea all you could see was mountains! It was gorgeous.
3. Who is your favourite TV or film character? As a big fan of Gossip Girl i grew to love the character Serena van der woodsen played by the actor Blake Lively.
4. What is the one item you cant leave the house without? That would have to be my phone and my keys because i love my phone and i need my keys to get back in.
5. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? Actor,Singer, IceCream woman.
6. How long does it take you to get ready for a night out? As i'm only 14 i don't really go on nights out but if i was to go somewhere with my friends it could take me from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on if i'm in a rush or not.
7. What is your favourite type of music? Pop is my favourite.
8. What is you favourite food? I really love fast food like McDonnalds and KFC but i love sunday roasts also.
9. If you could visit anywhere where in the world would you go? California, US
because i love warm weather and i would love to visit all the American shops.
10. What is your favourite colour? dont really have a favourite i'm quite plain i like a lot of black and white things.
11. If you had to pick between buying a new outfit or new makeup what would you chose? Probably makeup because you can usually buy more for your money, but im trying to get out of the habit of buying so much makeup and start buying some more clothes.


Your Questions:
1. Where is your favourite place to eat?
2. Concealer or foundation?
3. Milkshake or Pop (soda)?
4. What country would you like to visit?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Favourite makeup brand?
7. What is a food you couldn't live without?
8. Which celebrities style do you like the most?
9. What skin care product do you swear by?
10. Favourite piece of clothing?
11. What job would you like in the future?


11 nominations:




Rebecca <3

3 comments: